Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry’s most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging—even as they’re plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
On a daily basis, you’ll have the opportunity to display your artistry in ways that draw out the potential in all guests—delighting them with the newest trends and ideas, enhancing their esteem, and setting them loose to conquer their worlds.
Seriously. Could anything be more rewarding?
You’ll accomplish all of this by:
- Building personal and professional rapport with all guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Meeting/exceeding all individual sales and productivity goals
- Attending mandatory educations events and workshops
- Assisting in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
- Attending manager led monthly business development meetings to support personal business growth
- Demonstrating your personal style (while adhering to the Ulta Beauty dress code)
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be 18+ years-old with a Cosmetology diploma and license (no relevant work experience is necessary). Additional requirements include:
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques
- Proficiency with equipment needed to perform technical work
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch