Senior Test & Validation engineer
<about wibeAbout Wibe
Wibe Group nearly has a 100-year-long history of continuous development. Today, curiosity and perseverance are not only about product development. We are equally as much about listening to our customers, by making sure we are close to them and always ready to find new solutions. That’s how we make a difference.
Quality is part of our DNA. Just like design, development and curiosity. Equally important is to take responsibility and make sure we solve any problems that may arise, so our customers don’t have to worry. That’s how we create loyal customers.
Wibe Group is a fast moving and flat organization with an entrepreneurial approach. We offer you, having the right qualifications and mind-set, a contract in an international market-leading company with good profitability and interesting opportunities for growth.
Do you want to be a part of our team? We are now looking for a Senior Test & Validation engineer.
As Test & Validation engineer you are a part of the R&D team. You actively participate in meetings and act on highlighted problems, initiate and drive improvements within the assigned area of responsibility. You perform tests to validate products with respect to the complying standards.
You ensure that ergonomics and safety are considered while handling lab equipment’s. You participate in product development projects for new and existing products. You are responsible for Maintaining Lab equipment’s, calibrate, define protocols and prepare test reports.
Main task and responsibility
- Perform Mechanical Test & Validation activities for the cable support products in test center
- Prepare the Audit – UL, NPP, AENOR
- Perform root cause analysis investigation, prototyping, Product verification and validation activities
- Ensure to document evidences of test performed and generate test reports with conclusion
- Define and implement the most appropriate testing methodology and means of testing
- Develop test operating fixtures, fixing methods, support calibration of lab equipment’s
- Be creative to simulate customer application in product validation steps
- Accountable for robust verification and validation plan in the qualification process
- Expertise in leading investigations related to Field failures and quality defects and come up with solutions
- Support design verification activities along with technical leaders
- Responsible to maintain Patents, design trademarks repository
- Engineering Degree from technical university or other similar education
- Some years of work experience in similar position
- Experience in handling mechanical test equipment and procedures
- Ability to interpret standards and prepare test procedures
- High level of skills in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to use an analytical, practical and structured approach
- Positive to interact with others both internally and external to the company
In this recruitment Wibe Group collaborate with Clockwork.
Please send your application before 13 march 2022. Apply at www.clockworkpersonal.se.
For more information please contact Maria Södergren at Clockwork +46 733 51 27 69. For more information about Wibe Group, please visit www.wibe-group.com