Would you like to improve supply service and customer experience?
Elkem Silicon Products is currently looking for a sales co-ordinator for the Foundry Business Unit who shall focus on the German and French market. We want to strengthen our sales organisation to improve forecasting of customer demand which shall result in a better supply service and just-on-time deliveries to our customers.
You will be located in the Netherlands and will co-operate closely with several departments in the business unit, which are sales, customer service and the production plants.
Most important areas of responsibility:
- Contact with customers to improve supply performance and customer satisfaction
- Forecasting for customer demand in order to improve production planning and to reduce leadtime from the production plants
- Close co-operation with salespeople in the market and customer service representative at Elkem Distribution Center
- Enter forecast from customers in demand forecasting tool (DSP) as accurate as possible
- Register customer communication, quotations and other customer related matters in Sales Force
- Strive for internal and external customer satisfaction through continuous improvement of people processes and products
Qualifications required for the position:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English and German. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Experienced user of Outlook, demand planning tools and CRM systems (Sales Force)
We are looking for a service minded and proactive colleague who is hands-on. You have an energetic, positive and flexible attitude with a quick learning ability. In order to succeed in the position, you need to be a team player with the ability to work independently. Your work is done in a structured way.
The job location will be Ridderkerk, The Netherlands.
Telefon 31 13790571
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Divisjon: Silicon Products
Arbeidssted: Ridderkerk (NL)
We at Elkem help solve some of the world’s most important challenges, like climate change, energy security and urbanization. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of silicones and silicon solutions, we are working to accelerate the transition to a more sustainable future. Elkem has products in the entire value chain from quartz to silicon and specialty silicones, as well as strong market positions in specialty foundry alloys and carbon materials. We employ 6700 employees across 31 plants and sales offices in 28 countries.