Project Manager Supply Chain Manufacturing
Altus Intervention are recognised globally as the well intervention specialists. Our people are passionate about their work and are central to the success and reputation Altus Intervention has built over the years of operating safely, efficiently and with the very best of teamwork and attitude.
We are shaping the future of well intervention and want you to help us do it!
Are you a creative thinker, problem solver and passionate about innovation? We have fantastic opportunities to join our Altus Intervention Technologies team in Stavanger and shape the future of well intervention
- Responsible for tendering, pricing, planning and purchasing of correct quantity of required parts and goods. Total IA/CAPEX project completion.Responsible for project planning and purchasing of correct quantity of required parts and goods
- Maintain masterdata in ERP system
- Inquiry, ordering and call-off
- Time scheduling, coordination, expediting
- Negotiations with vendors
- Sourcing alternative suppliers
- Develop and secure operational expertise and experience within the Logistics Planning function. Participate in a group of Planning and Procurement specialists.
- Ensure optimal flow of supply, call off, inventory levels and supply to manufacturing. This includes the current portfolio of products but also for NPI`s
- Follow up on cost forecasts on single project level.
- Analyze cost of projects from a component level up to total cost.
- Analyze offers in tender and work towards new and existing suppliers
- Financial reporting
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) within Engineering/Finance, or Trade Certificate/ Technical College
- Preferably Technical background in Mechanical Engineering and/or electronics
- Excellent Excel
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills
- Analytical and structured with Power Bi
911 13 177
Employeer: Altus Intervention Technologies
Job title: Project Manager Supply Chain Manufacturing
BE A PART OF THE FUTURE OF WELL INTERVENTION
You will be part of the team developing smarter well intervention solutions to enable and contribute to the decarbonisation of our customers’ operations.
We have an ambitious R&D roadmap with an advanced e-line technology platform. PRIME is transforming the way we approach well intervention.
Our OOC is a step-change in collaboration, efficiency, and learning between the operator, Altus Intervention, and our service partners.