Would you like to be a part of the business development team in a global organization?
As Project Manager within Business Development & Strategy in our Silicon Products division, you will be a key resource to help us reach our strategic targets. You will become part of a global organization and cooperate with colleagues in other Elkem divisions as well as corporate functions. We are looking for a proactive colleague who is motivated by Elkem’ ambitious goals for innovation, sustainability, and growth in future markets.
- Coordinate/manage strategic projects such as expansion projects, sustainability initiatives, digital development, etc.
- Support M&A activities, including business case development, valuation, due diligence, negotiations and closing
- Lead sustainability initiatives including managing Life Cycle Assessments, commercial sustainability strategy and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Support management with presentations, models and analysis
- Master’s degree preferred, business administration, finance or similar
- Minimum of two years of experience from Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, Business Development or other relevant positions
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Project Management and M&A experience preferred
- Communicating fluently in English, both written and oral
We are looking for an energetic colleague with a positive and flexible attitude. You are analytical and have a commercial mindset and interest in strategy and business development. You have excellent communication skills and an ability to convey clear messages.
The position is located in Oslo or Kristiansand and reports to Director of Business Development in the Silicon Products division. Training will be provided.
Dina Elisabeth Loennecken
Telefon +47 98824433
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Divisjon: Silicon Products
We at Elkem help solve some of the world’s most important challenges, like climate change, energy security and urbanization. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of silicones and silicon solutions, we are working to accelerate the transition to a more sustainable future. Elkem has products in the entire value chain from quartz to silicon and specialty silicones, as well as strong market positions in specialty foundry alloys and carbon materials. We employ 6700 employees across 31 plants and sales offices in 28 countries.