Do you want to build your HR career in a global organization?
You will be located in Elkem’s head office in Oslo, and work with our different business units. ESPs global HR team consists of HR professionals from different countries on 3 different continents. You will also cooperate closely with experienced HR colleagues in Norway in an informal and enthusiastic team focused on know
Most important areas of responsibility:
- Provide general HR support to our employees and leaders
- Recruitment processes from A to Z
- Follow-up training activities and support competence development initiatives
- Further develop ESPs intranet, SharePoint sites and use of social media
- Participate in different projects related to our HR strategy
- HR related administrative tasks such as reporting, documentation as well as registration in different systems
Qualifications required for the position:
- You have a univerity degree in Human Resourses or related field
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Preferably experience as HR administrator/HR advisor in private sector
- Experience in using different digital tools and sosial media platforms
- Knowledge of Norwegian labour law
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
We are looking for a service oriented and positive colleague, who enjoys providing support and advice to others. You are a team player who contributes actively to cooperation and knowledge sharing. Your structured approach enables you to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities without missing the details. You are eager to learn, self-driven and not afraid to take on a challenge.
The position reports to VP HR Elkem Silicon Products.
Telefon +47 951 75 705
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Divisjon: Silicon Products
We at Elkem help solve some of the world’s most important challenges, like climate change, energy security and urbanization. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of silicones and silicon solutions, we are working to accelerate the transition to a more sustainable future. Elkem has products in the entire value chain from quartz to silicon and specialty silicones, as well as strong market positions in specialty foundry alloys and carbon materials. We employ 6700 employees across 31 plants and sales offices in 28 countries.