Ready to put your mark on Elkem’s digital transformation?
A Digital Product Coordinator is supporting the product owners through the process of building a digital solution from end to end. An agile team requires constant adaptation and innovation to turn customer needs into outputs. A Digital Product Coordinator’s goal is to drive organized and effective requirements to build and scale up the product.
Areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to ensure scaling of the product from pilot use case to other potential sites
- Collaborate and support a Product Owner to shape the end-to-end product strategy and determine business value
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the team on clarification of requirements and drive user stories
- Exercise strong decision-making mandate across the team as a proxy to the product owner
- Stay in sync with the product owners on priorities and day-to-day decision making
- Support the product owners in collaborating with other teams and leadership to ensure team strategy aligns with overall product vision
- Define, implement and track performance metrics once solution enters production
- Prep and support the team on product demos
Key skills for a Digital Product Coordinator
- Knowledge of digital domains/products/journeys
- Can quickly learn industry trends relevant for the company/ domains and end user demands from pain points
- Experience with B2C digital products
- Experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers
- Understands implications of product design on business value
- Able to articulate business requirements and bridge the gap with development teams and stakeholders
- Basic digital and technical skills
- Able to develop and foster teamwork and facilitate team dynamics
- An ideal candidate will also have technical experience working with Elkem core business areas and coaching development teams
Mindset & Behaviors
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
- Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – encourages teams to do the same
- Empowers others to fail, learn, and grow
- Growth mindset to drive innovation
The position reports to VP Digital. The successful candidate could operate from Kristiansand or Oslo and must be flexible for some international travel.
Catherine Holme Barry
Telefon +47 94978257
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Arbeidssted: Oslo or Kristiansand
We at Elkem help solve some of the world’s most important challenges, like climate change, energy security and urbanization. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of silicones and silicon solutions, we are working to accelerate the transition to a more sustainable future. Elkem has products in the entire value chain from quartz to silicon and specialty silicones, as well as strong market positions in specialty foundry alloys and carbon materials. We employ 6700 employees across 31 plants and sales offices in 28 countries.