OSM is looking for an effective and confident Vessel Controller with and an interest for development and new thinking. Our new Vessel Controller will work together with our team of skilled Vessel Controllers in Arendal and report to local team leader.
Duties and responsibilities
- Day to day cost controlling and monthly close of the assigned vessels
- Prepare and follow up monthly financial reporting to vessel owners
- Participate in annual vessel budget preparations for the vessels
- Follow up of cash flow and preparation of payment requests to vessel owners
- Close collaboration with other departments, locally and abroad, as well as customers
- Minimum bachelor degree or similar within economics, accounting
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience with ERP-systems, especially Visma Business, is an advantage
- Good written and oral English skills
- Able to maintain short deadlines and take ownership of work
- Skilled in excel and other MS Office applications
We are looking for a person who has a solid working capacity and is flexible. You are independent, structured and precise. Professional attitude and co-operation skills will also be emphasized.
We can offer
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Personal growth and development for the right candidate
- Competent and exciting working environment, in a beautiful office at the seaside
- Competitive terms and attractive benefits
Christian Johansson, Vessel Controller Team Lead
+47 900 44 141
No’omi-Ann Berge Acosta, HR Partner
+47 950 67 084
Application deadline: 04/08/2019
Employment type: Regular
Percentage of full-time: 100
OSM Maritime is providing high quality Crew management, Technical management and Services for the offshore and shipping industry. We operate more than 500 units worldwide from our 25 offices. We offer a broad range of global services to our diversified customer base and we aim to deliver the best value money can buy in the segments we operate.
We have grown substantially over the years and we are recognized as a leader in the field of third party Maritime Services.
We invite you to join us in shaping OSM to be successful in the future.