Sales Executive Defence and Renewables
Unique job opportunity in Drammen / Krokstadelva
We are currently searching for two new candidates for global sales, each responsible for one of our growing and exciting product ranges, Defence and Renewables. Both positions will be operating from Krokstadelva /Drammen.
As a Sales Executive you are expected to identify and maximize sales within the existing high end customer base, as well as to look for new business opportunities. An understanding of the defence market or renewables markets is an advantage, but other sales experience are also high valued. The successful candidate must be able to work well both independently and within a national and global team, and be able to meet deadlines and sales targets.
Our solutions are well known in the market and our customers are defined.
- Maintain and expand existing customer relationships
- Performance and demonstration of company products
- Sales budget responsibilities
- Follow existing policies related to pricing and contract management
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Participate in the work on tenders
In this market, we are experiencing continuous product innovation and development which is subject to global industry research.
- Identify opportunities and needs in the market
- Be a trusted team player together with our engineering, development team and production
- Passionate about sales and business development
- Be able to build a solid position in a rapidly growing market
- Sales budget responsibilities
- Actively engage in offering and selling
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
For both positions this is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional with a proven track record and desire to succeed. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent technical degree is a plus, but relevant or other experience can compensate lack of degrees.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management of your own time
- Willingness to travel in Europe
- Fluency in English is a requirement, other Scandinavian or European languages a plus.
Our ideal candidate will have to be an outgoing person with strong relationship building skills, must have personal initiative and be confident and responsible.
We can offer:
You will be a part of our highly competent team with a proud history providing superior engineered material solutions for the most challenging applications from space to seafloor and everywhere in-between.
Our global family consists of 24.000 employees in over 40 countries and 120 locations. You will be able to take part in our educational program and talent management program to develop and grow your international network within the organisation to learn and adapt from several businesses around the world. We offer comparable salary, good employee insurance and pension fund. You will have the opportunity to travel to our project sights throughout the world.
This is a permanent staff position based at Trelleborg in Krokstadelva outside Drammen.
Please apply to this position via quick step buttons above and also feel free to call recruiter for any questions, we would love to hear from you.
Application deadline: 02.02.2020
Recruitment & Executive Search