Onsite Services Technical Specialist
When you work with us, there is no such thing as work
Enjoying your career is our priority
Work with top leaders: We understand that leadership cultivates the foundation of our culture to empower you to achieve the F12 mission. Work alongside the CEO and stakeholders to develop and execute best practices inside and outside of work.
Your work matters: When you feel engaged in a dynamic and caring work culture, your performance, pride, and loyalty skyrocket the company and its clients to success. Every contribution you make takes us one step closer to achieving our goals.
Never stop growing: We are dedicated to not only the growth and success of our company but of YOU as well. Companies grow when the people inside them grow first. You will join a team of driven individuals who have a boundless capacity to learn and grow.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation, plus extra Flex days
- Emphasis on Continuous Education
- Regular Social Events: Video Game/Board Game nights
- Boston Pizza outings / Company soccer and dodgeball teams
- Industry leading IT innovation
- Commitment to professional development
Be the ‘Face of F12’
You will own the responsibility of delivering the exceptional service that makes F12 different from other Managed Service Providers. Grow your knowledge of hardware and software while also growing your customer service skills with the support of your fellow Technical Specialists. As someone who is highly flexible, you will take the lead and be able to manage your time to get tasks completed. With your personable attitude and professional etiquette, cultivate new customer relationships every day.
- Concentrate on resolving issues that are unable to be resolved by their partners
- Handle escalations out of the Remote Operations Center
- Responsible for the following with F12.net Clients
- Effective communication regarding active support
- Performing scheduled proactive maintenance
- Devise creative solutions for tasks
- Educate end-users on new or unfamiliar technology and processes
Experience You Bring
- Post-Secondary Certificate, Degree, and/or Industry Certifications
- Intermediate-level knowledge in Windows Server & Workstation Operating Systems
- Active Directory Tools
- Network Management
- Cloud Tools
- Virtualization among others
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License with clean driving record
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!