Market Intelligence Manager Elkem Silicon Products
Would you like to lead the market intelligence function in a global organization?
Market Intelligence Manager
As maternity cover for our Market Intelligence Manager in our Silicon Products division, you will be responsible for keeping the organization up to speed on market trends and overall market developments. Your insight and analyses will affect our commercial strategy and ability to stay ahead of our competitors. You will become part of a global organization and cooperate with colleagues in other Elkem divisions as well as corporate functions. We are looking for a proactive colleague who is motivated by Elkem’ ambitious goals for innovation, sustainability, and growth in future markets.
- Develop and conduct market analysis, cost benchmarking, peer reviews, etc. (including data gathering, analysis, modelling and presentations)
- Coordinate Market Intelligence activities and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Support business development with market intelligence and project support
- Maintain and update prices, supply/demand balances, trade flow statistics, etc.
- Follow up internal resources and external consultants
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Communicating fluently in English, both written and oral
We are looking for an energetic colleague with a positive and flexible attitude. You have a commercial mindset and interest in market trends and developments. Your excellent communication skills and ability to convey clear messages is vital for this position. You are eager to promote and adopt digital solutions.
This is a temporary position until the summer of 2022, with possibility of extension.
The position is located in Oslo or Kristiansand and reports to Director of Business Development in the Silicon Products division. Travelling is required.
Divisjon: Silicon Products
Arbeidssted: Oslo or Kristiansand
Dina Elisabeth Loennecken (HR)
Mobil: +47 98824433
We at Elkem help solve some of the world’s most important challenges, like climate change, energy security and urbanisation. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of silicones and silicon solutions, we are working to accelerate the transition to a more sustainable future. Elkem has products in the entire value chain from quartz to silicon and specialty silicones, as well as strong market positions in specialty foundry alloys and carbon materials. We employ 6200 employees across 29 plants and sales offices in 28 countries.