Tier 1 Support Technician
When you work with us, there is no such thing as work
Enjoying your career is our priority
Work with top leaders: We understand that leadership cultivates the foundation of our culture to empower you to achieve the F12 mission. Work alongside the CEO and stakeholders to develop and execute best practices inside and outside of work.
Your work matters: When you feel engaged in a dynamic and caring work culture, your performance, pride, and loyalty skyrocket the company and its clients to success. Every contribution you make takes us one step closer to achieving our goals.
Never stop growing: We are dedicated to not only the growth and success of our company but of YOU as well. Companies grow when the people inside them grow first. You will join a team of driven individuals who have a boundless capacity to learn and grow.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package (Dental, Massage, Orthotics)
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation, plus extra Flex days
- Travel opportunities
- A fast-growing company where you can work across Canada
- Pristine office
- $20-$26 per hour depending on skills and experience
Day in the Life as a Tier 1 Support Technician
We are looking for a Tier 1 Support Technician who will be equally excited about our vision and is eager to hit the ground running. As someone with an outgoing personality and a strong desire to help others, you will create relationships with our client’s staff and know their business. Apply your excellent communication skills by being the first point of contact for answering inbound calls and responding to ticket inquiries in addition to general inquiry resolution assistance to our clients.
Experience You Bring
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong desire to help others
- Passion for continuous learning
- Minimum 1-year IT Help Desk/Support Experience
- Completion of a professionally recognized certification
- Troubleshooting experience with networks, Windows OS and MS Office Software
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!