Tier 2 Project Technician
When you work with us, there is no such thing as work
Enjoying your career is our priority
Work with top leaders: We understand that leadership cultivates the foundation of our culture to empower you to achieve the F12 mission. Work alongside the CEO and stakeholders to develop and execute best practices inside and outside of work.
Your work matters: When you feel engaged in a dynamic and caring work culture, your performance, pride, and loyalty skyrocket the company and its clients to success. Every contribution you make takes us one step closer to achieving our goals.
Never stop growing: We are dedicated to not only the growth and success of our company but of YOU as well. Companies grow when the people inside them grow first. You will join a team of driven individuals who have a boundless capacity to learn and grow.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (Dental, Massage, Orthotics)
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation, plus extra Flex days
- Travel opportunities
- Paid training incentives
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- A fast-growing company where you can work across Canada
- Pristine office
Day in the Life as a Tier 2 Project Technician
As someone with a fantastic personality, you will be an escalation point for our project team members and a point of contact for our clients and vendors. With your passion for continuous learning, you will help form the core of our service delivery with the opportunity to utilize your technical skills and troubleshooting ability. Be the true visionary and bring to life all phases throughout the technical onboarding process.
Beginning from project conception to the follow-up, this role ensures quality execution of end-to-end IT services and solutions. Grow your knowledge of hardware and software while also growing your customer service skills with the support of other project technicians. Take the lead with your exceptional organizational skills as you manage your time to get tasks completed. With your personable attitude and professional etiquette, you will cultivate new customer relationships every day.
- Create and innovate new technical methods of deploying solutions
- Research and test new products and solutions
- Own project deliverables, project timeline, and project success factors through accurate technical notes and activity tracking
- Ensure every interaction with clients is pleasant and professional by delivering a “White Glove” experience to the end user during post deploy support and user assistance
Experience You Bring
- Minimum 2-years IT help desk/support experience
- Minimum 1-year IT infrastructure projects
- Completion of multiple professionally recognized certifications
- Advanced troubleshooting ability
- Ability to take a technical lead with projects
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies
- Experience managing and supporting 3rd party cloud services
- A desire to help grow and mentor the team
- A valid driver’s license
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!