When you work with us, there is no such thing as work
Enjoying your career is our priority
Work with top leaders: We understand that leadership cultivates the foundation of our culture to empower you to achieve the F12 mission. Work alongside the CEO and stakeholders to develop and execute best practices inside and outside of work.
Your work matters: When you feel engaged in a dynamic and caring work culture, your performance, pride, and loyalty skyrocket the company and its clients to success. Every contribution you make takes us one step closer to achieving our goals.
Never stop growing: We are dedicated to not only the growth and success of our company but of YOU as well. Companies grow when the people inside them grow first. You will join a team of driven individuals who have a boundless capacity to learn and grow.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package (Dental, Massage, Orthotics)
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation, plus extra Flex days
- Travel opportunities
- A fast-growing company where you can work across Canada
- Pristine office
Day in the Life as an F12 Project Technician
Engage and lead exceptional customer experiences that extend beyond the scope of the IT project lifecycle. Acting as a true visionary, you will bring to life all phases throughout the technical onboarding process. Beginning from project conception to the follow-up, this role ensures quality execution of end to end IT services and solutions.
- Create and innovate new technical methods of deploying solutions
- Maintain and enhance the deployment lab
- Research and test new products and solutions
- Own project deliverables, project timeline, and project success factors through accurate technical notes and activity tracking
- Ensure every interaction with clients is pleasant and professional by delivering a “White Glove” experience to the end user during post deploy support and user assistance
Experience You Bring
- Actively participate in making F12 a fun place to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- A desire for personal growth and technical skill development
- Microsoft Certification – MCSA
- VMWare VCP and WatchGuard Certification are an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or direct business experience
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!