Remote Operations Center Technician
Grow Your Future in the IT Industry
We love to serve. We believe that I.T. should be easy for businesses, that interacting with clients should be fun, and that professional accountability must be high. F12 is ideal for those who want to continue their career growth in an organization that values and rewards innovation, effort, and results. Join the family and take your career to the next level as our Remote Operations Center Technician.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package (Dental, Massage, Orthotics)
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation, plus extra Flex days
- Travel opportunities
- A fast-growing company where you can work across Canada
- Annual salary between $38,000 and $48,000 depending on experience, results, and project efficiency
- Pristine office
Day in the Life as a Remote Operations Center Technician
As a dynamic Remote Operations Center Technician, you will concentrate on system administration, monitoring client hardware as well as be responsible for confirming the technical aspects of client contracts are upheld. As someone who has the motivation, problem-solving, communication, and multi-tasking skills, you will only excel in this growing opportunity.
- System Administration
- Technical Assessment
- Technical Support
- Client Maintenance
Experience You Bring
- 1-3 years of experience with Post-Secondary Certificate, Degree, and/or Industry Certifications
- Participate in making F12 a fun place to work
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, networking, virtualization, cloud technologies, mobility, security, storage technologies, and business applications
- Possess advanced knowledge and understanding of various server/workstation peripherals such as USB/NAS drives
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!