Client Support Coordinator
When you work with us, there is no such thing as work
Enjoying your career is our priority
Work with top leaders: We understand that leadership cultivates the foundation of our culture to empower you to achieve the F12 mission. Work alongside the CEO and stakeholders to develop and execute best practices inside and outside of work.
Your work matters: When you feel engaged in a dynamic and caring work culture, your performance, pride, and loyalty skyrocket the company and its clients to success. Every contribution you make takes us one step closer to achieving our goals.
Never stop growing: We are dedicated to not only the growth and success of our company but of YOU as well. Companies grow when the people inside them grow first. You will join a team of driven individuals who have a boundless capacity to learn and grow.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package (Dental, Massage, Orthotics)
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation, plus extra Flex days
- Travel opportunities
- A fast-growing company where you can work across Canada
- Pristine office
- $15-$20/hour depending on skills and experience
Day in the Life as a Client Support Coordinator
Be the first line of communication with our clients when they contact us, whether by phone or digital communication. Your sense of humor and clear concise communication will help you handling service issues that our clients face. Your abilities to organize, listen, prioritize and manage time will be second only to your exceptional personality and sense of care. Assisting in the scheduling of the Remote Technicians, knowing every detail of who is where, why and when will become your obsession! Your creativity, basic computer knowledge, and customer service experience will be the foundation for your success in this role.
Experience You Bring
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Fantastic personality
- Proficiency with the Office Application suite ‐ Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong desire to help others
- Experience as Service Coordinator in any industry
- Experience as Customer Service Representative in any industry
Skills You Don’t Need
We are a service organization that services our client’s IT needs, however these skills are not required for this position, if you have them that works too!
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!