Client IT Manager
When you work with us, there is no such thing as work
Enjoying your career is our priority
Work with top leaders: We understand that leadership cultivates the foundation of our culture to empower you to achieve the F12 mission. Work alongside the CEO and stakeholders to develop and execute best practices inside and outside of work.
Your work matters: When you feel engaged in a dynamic and caring work culture, your performance, pride, and loyalty skyrocket the company and its clients to success. Every contribution you make takes us one step closer to achieving our goals.
Never stop growing: We are dedicated to not only the growth and success of our company but of YOU as well. Companies grow when the people inside them grow first. You will join a team of driven individuals who have a boundless capacity to learn and grow.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package (Dental, Massage, Orthotics)
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation, plus extra Flex days
- Travel opportunities
- A fast-growing company where you can work across Canada
- Pristine office
Day in the Life as a Client IT Manager
As a self-driven Client IT Manager, you will build and sustain business to business relationships within the designated industry verticals. Understanding yourself and your own limitations – what you’re good at, what you’re not good at, is critical to ensure you are surrounding yourself with the right people that leverage your weaknesses or enhance your strengths. Professional development is key in this fast-paced role. Honing and expanding your capabilities while staying value-added should be ingrained.
The Client IT Manager orchestrates meaningful relationships and is responsible for client satisfaction, client documentation, technical solutions, and that F12’s evolving offerings add value, remain relevant and build loyalty. With your creative thinking, you will use analysis, open dialogue, and storytelling to equip visionary leaders and their teams with competitive insights to advance their organizations. In this client-facing role, you will use a sharp focus on building loyalty through client relationships while articulating client needs to the rest of the organization. This role is not just about how to use your leadership style to make you successful, but how you use it to help others achieve their goals, as well.
- Develop and execute a robust, ongoing, and effective community engagement plan by regularly promoting F12 in the industry or region
- Deliver quarterly business reviews with business leaders to continuously evolve their IT maturity, inform their decision making, and gain insight into their goals and challenges
- Understand a given industry vertical or community by joining groups, engaging in speaking events, leading marketing drives, and maintaining relationships with key leaders
- Provide and demonstrate a sustained value proposition that is tailored for the industry, size, and scope
- Stay abreast of trends, opportunities, and challenges of the market and geographies in which our clients operate, and how it affects their business and initiatives
Experience You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or direct business experience
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams
- A passion for customer relations with the ability to manage client engagements under high stress
- Superb oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills
- Financial acumen regarding budgets, forecasting, and cost controls
- Sound knowledge of technical platforms, business models, subject matter, and trends
- Foster healthy, long-term relationships, by creating client WOW through genuine personal experiences, deep connections with business leaders
- Identify relevant business metrics to track and assess the status of clients
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!