Client Support Coordinator
CLIENT SUPPORT COORDINATOR
We exist to take risk and complexity out of IT so that businesses can focus and thrive. They can Consider IT Done. We seek to understand business drivers so we can provide tailored solutions that enhance employee experience, improve productivity, and support organizational goals. We value innovation, effort, and results and are looking for people who have the desire to drive our organization forward.
Reporting directly to the Remote Support Manager, this role is the first line of communication for our clients when they contact us either by phone or by submitting a ticket through F12 Connect. Acting as the “Air Traffic Controllers” for our technicians, this individual is able to leverage their sense of humour and clear and concise communication skills to handle service issues that our clients face. Helping us with your keen listening skills, ability to stay afloat under pressure, and prioritization skills will help us to make the world a more joyous place by eliminating the stress people feel at work whenever they interact with technology.
What You Will Be Doing
- Professional and friendly, you promptly answer incoming calls and assign tickets from our clients. In doing so, you build relationships and learn detailed knowledge of each client and their preferences
- Assisting in the scheduling of the Service Team, knowing every detail of who is where, why and when will become your obsession. This includes knowing which tickets should be assigned to which tier and understanding the skills and knowledge of each technician to allocate workload effectively
- A quick learner, you are able to efficiently navigate through our ticketing system, Connectwise, to create, maintain, and consistently update tickets
- Understanding our Service-Level Agreements (SLA’s), you stay on top of reviewing our Connectwise board to help manage ticket volume by responding to tickets, closing them out, or escalating tickets outside of the Service Team to other departments
- A reliable team member, you provide open and honest communication with your team and manager to ensure team needs are being balanced with Client priorities
Who You Are
- Highly adaptable, you are able to remain professional and polite with clients and team members in stressful or urgent situations
- Working in a fast-paced environment, you are a highly organized individual that strives to exceed client expectations
- Your abilities to organize, listen, prioritize and manage time will be second only to your exceptional personality and sense of care
- Your creativity, basic computer knowledge and customer service experience will be the foundation for your success in this role
- A minimum of one year in related customer service experience or administrative experience is preferred
What You Can Expect from Us
We take pride in our forward-thinking, dynamic culture that champions diversity and inclusivity and fosters a respectful working environment. We also want to make sure that however you get IT done in all parts of your life, we’ve got your back. Here are some of the components of our total rewards plan:
✓ Health Spending or RRSP Matching
✓ Three weeks vacation plus extra Flex Days
✓ Flexible Work Arrangements
✓ Reimbursements for educational advancement and certifications
✓ Leadership development opportunities and growth coaching
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer a friend!
Do you know someone who you think would be a perfect fit for this position? Share this link with them to help them get their dream job!