Administrative Support Coordinator
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT COORDINATOR
We exist to take risk and complexity out of IT so that businesses can focus and thrive. They can Consider IT Done. We seek to understand business drivers so we can provide tailored solutions that enhance employee experience, improve productivity, and support organizational goals. We value innovation, effort, and results and are looking for people who have the desire to drive our organization forward.
Acting as a primary source of information for our clients, suppliers, and fellow staff, the Administrative Support Coordinator acts as the “face of F12.net”. This role requires a highly organized individual to ensure F12’s facilities are maintained to standards and actively supports the Administration team in areas such as Warehouse, Asset, and Facility Management. Reporting directly to the Administration Manager, this individual will eagerly tackle day-to-day administrative tasks and is dedicated to producing high quality work.
What You Will Be Doing
- With an inherent desire to build meaningful and lasting connections, you prioritize providing exceptional guest experience daily by maintaining the branch, professionally answering inquires, and enthusiastically welcoming clients/guests into the facility.
- Calm and respectful with guest experiences, you handle various situations with composure and positivity. This may include directing mail deliveries while assisting an employee to find supplies or greeting new hires with enthusiasm.
- A proactive member of the administration team, you address and effectively assess branch and warehouse maintenance requirements that do not hold to standards. This may include receiving and shipping assets in accordance with inventory and warehouse best practices.
- Multi-tasking on various requests from clients, Networkers, or vendors, you stay on top of your tasks and utilize F12’s internal tools to do so.
- A constant learner, you maintain administration best practices in the following specializations: Warehouse Management and Contract Management.
- Dynamic in your capabilities, you manage ad hoc projects and event requests while maintaining specialization standards. This may include helping plan an F12 event while also keeping up with other administrative tasks.
- Always willing to lend a hand, you eagerly assist with additional projects as delegated by the Administration Manager or Director of Administration.
Who You Are
- Positive and enthusiastic, you ensure all interactions, whether in person, over the phone, or email, are pleasant and professional.
- Meticulous in the work you do, you are able to keep the office branch safe, sanitary, and fully stocked with supplies and understand general office and warehouse administration principles.
- With an ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks, your prioritization skills will assist you in meeting deadlines in this fast-paced work environment.
- Understands basics of MS Office programs such as Excel and Outlook and how to effectively use them to manage F12 processes.
- Minimum 2 years in an administrative position with a focus on a facility maintenance is preferred, or a combination of related skills and experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a warehouse position with a focus on stock level management, cleanliness, and order picking.
What You Can Expect from Us
We take pride in our forward-thinking, dynamic culture that champions diversity and inclusivity and fosters a respectful working environment. We also want to make sure that however you get IT done in all parts of your life, we’ve got your back. Here are some of the components of our total rewards plan:
✓ Health Spending or RRSP Matching
✓ Three weeks vacation plus extra Flex Days
✓ Flexible Work Arrangements
✓ Reimbursements for educational advancement and certifications
✓ Leadership development opportunities and growth coaching
Do You Have What IT Takes?
In your cover letter, we would love to hear about your experiences related to this position, and how you would like to develop professionally and personally with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Refer a friend!
Do you know someone who you think would be a perfect fit for this position? Share this link with them to help them get their dream job!