Experienced Registered Nurse – Arizona
Experienced Registered Nurse
Great nursing careers are built at Banner. Full-time, Travel & Registry options are available in ICU, ED, Med/Surg, OR, WIS, & more, throughout Arizona. Banner Health has both the stability that comes with success and the values you can be proud to represent. If you’re looking to leverage your nursing skills – you belong at Banner Health.
Connect with a recruiter using the form below and see what Banner Health can offer for you and your career.
- Relocation package
- Excellent compensation, benefits, PTO, 401k
- Nationally ranked, state-of-the-art facilities
- Multiple facilities/locations to choose from
- Flexible scheduling
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Learning & development opportunities
- Full-time, Travel & Registry options
- Tuition discounts and assistance
- Wellness program and employee discounts
In this role, the Registered Nurse utilizes the specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Must possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice, (or temporary/interim /compact).
- BLS certification.
- Minimum of one-year (or more) of recent, acute care experience in a hospital setting.
This position is available at the following locations:
- Tucson, AZ
- Casa Grande, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Sun City, AZ
- Sun City West, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Apache Junction, AZ
Latricia Lanier, RN
Medical/Surgical Unit, Banner Estrella Medical Center
— Banner is my home away from home, I am excited to see what the future holds for me, there are so many opportunities to get involved and expand your education. We have a very supportive and dedicated management team.”
About Banner Health
Banner Health is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities we serve. Throughout our network of hospitals, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and more, our skilled and compassionate professionals use the latest technology to make health care easier, so life can be better. The many locations, career opportunities, and benefits offered at Banner Health help to make the Banner Journey unique and fulfilling for every employee.