Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Bright Futures Begin Here
Join one of the most innovative healthcare services companies for the AEP/OEP Season. Come work remote with BroadPath.
We create opportunities for people to challenge themselves and grow; wherever they live and wherever they are professionally. BroadPath Healthcare Solutions is a dynamic company that is dedicated to delivering results through excellent service. Our workforce is engaged, dedicated, diverse and fun, but what is even more compelling about our organization is how we offer a different work from home experience. Recognized as a FlexJobs Top 20 Employer, BroadPath takes pride in how we virtually connect our workforce through our proprietary software, Bhive.
Who you are
- You are driven, collaborative, sociable, precise, flexible.
- You are quick to connect, socially focused with a “how can I help you?’ attitude, you love building rapport and relationships, while helping not pressuring others.
- You are cooperative, accepting of company policies, accommodating, empathetic, persuasive, service-oriented, team building and enthusiastic.
- You are friendly & genuinely interested in the business of health insurance, and take pride in meeting the needs of others.
- You have a persuasive style of communication and are a relationship builder.
- You enjoy working in a faster than average pace.
- Guidelines & structure are important to you. Detail work is a major focus of the job and you handle details quickly, correctly & efficiently.
- You are a licensed health insurance agent.
- You have ACA or Medicare Sales Experience.
- You have your Resident and other non-Resident Licenses (FL, SC preferred or you are willing to get them.)
- You are FFM or AHIP Certified.
- You can work the AEP / OEP Season (September- December).
- You can work from your home office.
How you will make an impact
Through your empathetic and unparalleled service orientation, you help our clients make informed decisions about health insurance during AEP. You act as a leader and motivator working with others to build and maintain relationships as you work closely and accurately within established guidelines.
- You bring an assertive, yet empathetic approach to health insurance sales.
- You thoughtfully explain the differences between various products and assist individuals in selecting products that best meet their needs.
- Careful attention to detail and active listening help you identify what the client needs.
- Compliance & quality are second nature to you because you take pride in providing accurate, ethical sales & service.
- You jump in and roll up your sleeves to help out when necessary.
- You lead by example, with your first-hand knowledge and area of expertise in the health insurance industry.
- Friendly follow-up and open communication style contribute to your sales success.
It’s not where you are, it’s who you work with
At BroadPath, we are driven to succeed through our diversity and innovation. Our authentic culture and transparent leadership are foundational to our vision and values.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- Flexible work-life balance – there’s really no place like home. Free yourself from cubicle constraints and flourish in the remote workplace.
- Transparency and diversity – everyone – no matter what role – is front and center.
- Professional growth fostered by a culture of coaching, development and accountability.
- Respect and recognition – we have a lot to celebrate.
- Industry-leading virtual training programs – we don’t accept the status quo.