Join Booz Allen’s Tech Excellence Program
Ever wonder what it would be like to work on an elite team of data scientists, cyber architects and engineers, software developers, and security researchers, who are dedicated to solving new challenges every day?
Booz Allen’s Tech Excellence development program is where you begin. We’re seeking cleared and non-cleared professionals to join our upcoming cyber and data science cohorts beginning July 22nd. Our full-time training program is comprised of: an initial assessment, in-person and online training, virtual labs for hands-on practice, virtual environments to connect with cohort peers, mentoring, a capstone challenge event, and exposure and networking with subject matter experts and firm leaders.
Following the completion of this program, participants may be given job-rotation options and placement assistance to ensure you’ll have the opportunity to apply and further develop your skills on the job. Whether you love solving problems, engineering ideas, or building solutions, there’s a place for you at Booz Allen.
Join us, and you’ll be part of a powerful team that consistently sets the industry bar—and then surpasses it.
Seeking professionals with experience or knowledge in:
- Querying or analyzing data to answer questions and solve problems
- Visualizing data to identify or communicate key insights
- Basic concepts in mathematics and statistics
- Basic concepts in network engineering or system administration
Why Booz Allen:
- Collaborative work environment
- Apply consulting skills to technical solutions through the Innovators Program
- Access to experts, Digital University—cutting-edge learning, tuition assistance, training, certifications, and more
- New challenges every day and projects that will change the world
- Programs like Technical Innovators, Cyber University, and hacker spaces designed to take you to the next level
- Become a leader in our Functional Communities
- Stable company that still offers plenty of variety
*Minimum Secret security clearance required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.