Product Marketing Manager
AbacusNext is looking for Two Product Marketing Managers for our Cloud and Legal Divisions.
This position is based out of the corporate office in San Diego.
AbacusNext® helps businesses with stringent security and compliance needs grow by providing Compliance-Ready™ turnkey technology solutions, allowing our clients to leverage the power of cloud computing without the added challenges and expenses of managing complex IT infrastructures on their own.
What does that all mean? Think about how the average company’s IT environment; it is a messy spaghetti of vendors, suppliers, and consultants, all with their own agenda, technology and support. We simplify that complexity with a single solution, becoming an extension of that client and handling their technology so they can focus on their business.
We’re a 35-year-old organization with offices in California, Utah, Virginia, Toronto and Scotland. Our user based is 1.5M users worldwide and includes the full spectrum, from solo proprietors to Fortune 100 clients.
WHO WE ARE
As an end-to-end solutions provider, our products and services portfolio includes virtual desktop (DaaS), private cloud, case management software (CMS), email hosting services, security endpoint protection, business continuity (BCP), and on premise solutions. Since 1983, we have delivered on-demand services to over 1.5 million users worldwide, and are recognized by Forbes as one of America’s fastest growing companies.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Its competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront.
1st Product Marketing Manager will be in charge of all of our Cloud products
2nd Product Marketing Manager will be in charge of all of our Legal products
Product Marketing Manager
”I am proud to be a part of this energetic, growing and passionate company! Working alongside such amazing professionals is inspiring and pushes me to be my best every day.”
”One of my favorite parts of working at AbacusNext is my incredible team! It’s wonderful to work for an innovative, face-paced company, that employs smart and creative individuals.”
Jr. Front End Web Developer
”The people are the number one reason I like working at AbacusNext. Every day I enjoy the company I am in and continue to feel inspired and challenged! It’s a great company to work for.”
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As part of the marketing team, you will develop positioning and lead marketing activities for our CRM platform. You will also:
- Develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate our products
- Conduct marketing research to facilitate product development the identification of new opportunities
- Plan the launch of new products and releases across multiple functions and marketing disciplines
- Create advertising strategy and design integrated marketing campaigns that generate cost-effective leads for our sales teams
- Work with channel partners to create programs that drive adoption at scale
- Lead media purchasing direction and identify new in-market opportunities
- Maintain high level of knowledge of product space and target market
- Work with Events Coordinator to maximize product presence at tradeshows, roadshows and all coordinated events
- A/B test email campaigns for continuous improvement
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4-6 years of previous experience in a marketing leadership role
- Software product marketing experience strongly preferred
- Able to understand technical concepts and evaluate tradeoffs
- Up to 20% travel required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage assigned projects and goals
- Creative thinker, passionate and always willing to bring an original idea to the table
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
PERKS OF THE JOB? WE’VE GOT PLENTY!
Experience great professional and personal growth! We also offer:
- Short-Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to two gyms and free yoga, CrossFit, and Bootcamp classes
- Covered parking
- Weekly masseuse and chiropractor onsite
- Employee discount to 24 Hour Fitness
- Close proximity to UTC mall (La Jolla/Miramar) and 805/5
Apply today via our quick and easy ”Apply Now!” button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.