Skilled Nursing Professionals
Ready to take on a new life-changing career opportunity? A place with premium pay and a chance to join a compassionate team?
We are looking to add dynamic nurses to our growing team in Colorado!
Unforgettable Nursing Opportunity Awaits
This Per Diem Nursing Opportunity features premium pay, flexible hours and a chance to join our compassionate team to assist in the lives of those who have served.
What You’ll Be Doing
- LPN/RN Skills in preparing and administering prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) performs treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- RN/LPN/CNA Knowledge and ability to appropriately carry out assigned resident care based on the residents’ conditions; to use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments; and to accurately recognize, report and record relevant resident information.
- Knowledge and ability to recognize urgent or emergent resident care situations, seek assistance of the charge nurse and/or MD/DON, and initiate appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
- Ability to observe, identify and respond to the resident’s needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
- 2+ years of previous experience, a current and unrestricted Colorado Nursing License.
What We Give Back
Our professionals strive to design and deliver high quality human and health services that improve the safety, independence, and well-being of the people of Colorado. In addition to a great location and rewarding and meaningful work, we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible schedules
- Committed to continuous learning because Coloradoans deserve effective solutions today and forward-looking innovation for tomorrow
- Promoting a positive work environment, and supporting and developing employees, because their performance is essential to Colorado’s success
- Life changing chance to serve those who have served