Are you committed to hardware? Do you like to challenge yourself and existing solutions? Do you want to work with the state-of-the-art technology in terms of point-to-point antennas and components? Do you want to work with an entrepreneurial company with a global foot print?
Then LEAX Arkivator Telecom is the right working place for you!
- Your task is to make realization of an electrical design with added mechanical requirement.
- You will work with several different materials, including polymer, metal etc.
- You will work with several production methods, die-casting, pressing, machining etc.
- You are involved in the complete process. From specification and concept level to product and process approval.
- We are using Siemens-NX as cad tool and together with supplier we also perform FEM and CFD analyses.
- You will be responsible for the mechanical design meeting the customers needs including shock/vibration, wind load, corrosion, etc
- You will work close to our suppliers to find solutions to stretch the performance and optimizing the cost.
Who are you?
- You are curious and love technology.
- You are open-minded, energetic and well organized.
- You are used to working in projects and meeting deadlines.
- You like to take initiatives and follow up on your idéas.
- You enjoy seeing the results of you work.
Minimum BSc or relevant work experience. Knowledge in Cad and PLM software. Knowledge in production methods. Preferred background in telecom industry, NX experience, antenna design and verification knowledge.
What we offer?
You will be working in a dynamic environment, in a high tech entrepreneurial company with an existing customer base consisting of the world leaders within manufacturing of Telecom Network Products. We are in an expansive phase with rapidly growing market share. For the right person there is a great potential to influence and develop our future.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Tomas Östling, CTO, +46 (0)736-681101.
Welcome with your application.
LEAX Arkivator Telecom AB develops, sells and manufactures high quality products within wireless communication for the global Telecom market. We have a large portfolio of antennas, couplers, filters and other microwave products that are designed to meet our customers’ needs. LEAX Arkivator Telecom AB is a part of LEAX Group, a business group that employs about 1200 people and with a turnover of 1500MSEK. For more information, visit our website leax.com