Are you an experienced loan officer who’s tired of making endless calls to unqualified leads?
If so, we’ve got a much BETTER opportunity for you!
Our phones ring with INBOUND leads!
At Homeward Residential are looking for a few skilled and experienced loan officers who have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service while working in a financially rewarding role with a growing and fast-paced lending business.
As a retention Lender, we will provide you with inbound leads from our own portfolio!
Our processing team is on-site.
We offer a competitive hourly base pay in addition to a monthly commission and quarterly bonus plan! And on most loans, we pay commissions before funding.
Since 2008, Homeward Residential, a subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, has provided mortgage solutions to over 11,000 retail customers with over $2 billion dollars in loans funded. As a national direct lender, we are committed to making it easy for our customers to get great rates and close their loans quickly.
IN FUNDED LOANS
SAVED ON INTEREST COSTS
What You’ll Be Doing
Your primary function is retaining portfolio customers through refinance transactions to get them to a better financial place.
Offering HARP, FHA and Conventional products, we have a variety of ways to help find innovative solutions for our customers through rate & term, debt consolidation, ARM to Fixed or Cash-Out options.
We listen to the needs of our customers and your role will be to help communicate the best option(s) to them and move forward in the home loan process.
What We’re Looking For
- Recent originations experience required with an existing NMLS license or current experience with a federally chartered institution (ability to pass the NMLS/UST exam in a reasonable amount of time).
- Positive attitude towards every lead/communication with a potential client
- No book of business is required!
- Dynamic person who enjoys earning daily spiffs, monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses
- Loan Officers who understand portfolio retention and the importance of each customer
- Understanding of how a Call Center works in conjunction with a sales environment
- Ability to handle more refinance transactions than purchase transactions
- Successful history of using multiple systems to manage and originate loans
Benefits? We’ve Got Plenty!
Along with our diverse and inclusive company culture, we offer perks including:
- Awesome PTO policy as well as Volunteer Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
Apply today via our quick and easy ”Apply Now!” button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NMLS#: 3984 Homeward Residential, Inc. Homeward supports Equal Housing Opportunity.