Global Procurement Category Manager
Global Procurement Category Manager
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent Oriflame Consultants, who together create annual sales of around €1.5 billion. Oriflame offers the leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money on day one and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept – Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™. Respect for people and nature underlies the company’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame Cosmetics is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.
Oriflame is now looking for a full time Global Procurement Category Manager to further strengthen our team.
Your key responsibilities
- Cost savings: Responsible for delivering cost savings and improved cost levels through negotiation, value engineering initiatives and by increased competition in the supplier base.
- Supplier base management Ownership of the finished goods suppliers within the category including supplier performance management, risk assessment, contracts and managing requirements towards suppliers.
- New Product Development (NPD): Key contributor in the NPD process from concept stage to final business award. Responsible for ensuing product delivery is optimized and meeting the category needs in terms of cost, supply, quality, innovation, service, sustainability as well as ensuring business allocation is in line with the sourcing strategy.
- Product cost management Ownership of the total category spend and total product cost for the full category product portfolio. Responsible for cost master data and supplier invoicing accuracy.
- Strategy: Ownership of the development and implementation of global category and commodity sourcing strategies in alignment with key stakeholders. Responsible for leading sourcing projects within the category through identification, approval and introduction of new suppliers.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business (or equivalent degree).
- Fluency in English.
- 7+ work experience, with at least 3 years within procurement, supply or manufacturing.
- Leadership or project management experience.
- Experience from FMCG industry and/or manufacturing is beneficial.
The Global Procurement Category Manager is a key contributor in the category, ensuring that the best sourcing decisions are made whilst meeting the category needs. The work entails close collaboration with the internal cross-functional team to meet the category targets. The role also involves a lot of external interaction with suppliers to achieve the best prices, supply parameters, quality in products and services as well as meeting innovation and sustainability requirements. Your job is to create value to the business by ensuring a fact based approach taking all aspects into consideration whilst being attentive to the demands of the business.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a great influencer, able to collaborate closely with a diverse cross-functional team. The work load is high, demanding good structure and prioritisation as well as the ability to take fact-based decisions within tight timeframes. You will need a commercial mind-set, enjoy negotiation and exposure to external suppliers.
As a person, you will need to have a positive outlook, be motivated by ever-changing demands and new challenges. The work environment is fast moving and entrepreneurial demanding a flexible profile, able to adopt to changes.
You are suited for this role if you are self-motivated and result-driven with commercial mind-set and a collaborative approach enjoying new challenges and being a key contributor to meeting business goals.
What we offer
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter in English. We screen the applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecka Hillerström +46 (0) 70 032 43 46.
Sharper is a Nordic consultancy and recruitment company and work with qualified recruitment, such as management and specialist positions.
Sharper is active within:
- Marketing & Communication
- Engineering & Supply chain