Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are seeking an experienced FULL CHARGE bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of full charge bookkeeping with proficiency in QuickBooks.
ebs Associates is a rapidly growing, award winning professional services firm that provides a wide range of business services and software solutions. We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated team members who want to join our company and ignite their career!
Responsibilities of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Performs full charge bookkeeping services for multiple clients
- Manages all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepares reconciliations for bank accounts, credit cards, payroll etc.
- Prepares journal entries for month and year-end close
- Maintains general ledger accounts
- Prepares monthly financial statements
- Handles routine client questions and works with clients to obtain necessary information for completion of bookkeeping
Requirements of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Proficient in QuickBooks (Desktop and Online)
- Minimum of 3 years of bookkeeping/accounting experience
- QuickBooks certified or ability to become certified
- Multiple client experience
- Experience in Manufacturing, Construction and HVAC industries preferred
- Solid understanding of basic accounting skills
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Extremely hands-on and detail-oriented, so the candidate must be responsible and self-reliant.
We offer :
- Competitive Salary plus an incentive comp plan
- Medical, Gap, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Sick and Holiday time
- 401k with a company match
- Life Insurance
- Educational opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- QuickBooks: 3 years
- Bookkeeping: 3 years