Contract Full Stack Java Developer
Are you looking for a career opportunity that matches your experience with your goals?
How would you like awesome comprehensive benefits including competitive pay, referral bonuses, and life insurance?
We have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking to add Java Developers to our team in NY/NJ & TX areas.
Join the IT Elite
Dig deeper to discover a whole new work of exclusivity just for you: the IT professional. You got the right stuff. Now put it to work. Go deep inside the fascinating, lucrative, and interesting world of IT. Experis will connect you with the career tools, jobs and answers you seek. Discover career opportunities that match your experience with your goals!
We are looking for Contract Full Stack Java Developers who work on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of the time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
What Makes Us Unique
Training & Development
Let’s figure out where your passions can take you, and then plan the quickest way to get you there. More skills. Knowledge. Certifications. Experis smoothes the way for you to master what’s needed to achieve your career goals. Our powerYOU training and development site connects you to thousands of courses. Online. Self-paced. Around the clock. Free to Experis consultants and employees.
Continued Career Opportunities
Experis advocates for contract extensions and permanent conversions with our Clients. While our consultants are still on contract, we continue to look for their next opportunity!
What We Give Back
We give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry.
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral bonuses
**Benefits may vary by Experis location
Experience You Bring
- 8+ years of Java/JEE development experience
- 3+ years of Angular JS implementations from scratch (Or Recent 3+ experience in developing applications using other JS MVC frameworks like React, Backbone or ExtJS)
- 5+ years of experience in Spring/Struts
- 3+ years of experience in implementing REST Services using Spring/JAX-RS/Jersey/REST
- Strong experience in ORM Technologies (Hibernate, etc.)
- Relational databases like Oracle – SQL/PLSQL
- Hands on experience with NoSQL/MongoDB
- Recent experience in HTML/CSS/JS/JQuery/XML/XSLT/XSD/JSON/etc.
- Development Tools: JDK 1.7/1.8, Eclipse, Oracle Toad, SQL Developer/SQL Navigator
- Build & Code Repository Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, Git
- Working knowledge of Agile processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills